$50 per song non-member
Publisher Online Pitch with Dallas Gregory
DATE: October 24th at 6:30pm CST
Sign Up Today!
About Dallas Gregory, Senior Creative Director & General Manager – Song Rocket Music
Music veteran Dallas Gregory has nearly 25 years experience in the music Industry. The product of a musical family, Gregory grew up in Georgia, singing and playing Southern Gospel and Country music. Accepting an invitation to move to Nashville as a background vocalist, Dallas arrived and began working as an artist and background singer for the Grand Ole Opry Road Show, sharing the stage with many Country Music Legends including Roy Acuff, Minnie Pearl and Loretta Lynn. After 7 incredible years with the Opry Show, Dallas was offered a position in the Studio and Recording segment of the music industry as studio manager at Masterfonics, a world renown Recording studio and Mastering facility, located in Nashville, Tn. While at Masterfonics Dallas worked with many of today’s top stars, producers and session players in country, rock, pop and gospel music.
From Materfonics, Dallas transitioned into music publishing, as Creative Director at High Seas Music Publishing. Gregory’s focus was writer and catalog development and song representation to some of Nashville’s finest hit songwriters. While at High Seas Music, Gregory helped secure over 100 cuts, including cuts by artists such as Dolly Parton, Joe Nichols, The Oak Ridge Boys, Pam Tillis, David Ball, Tracy Byrd, Collin Raye and others.
After nine years at High Seas, Dallas launched his own publishing company in 2002, “Song Rocket Music”, focusing on music publishing, writer representation and development, artist development, music production and consulting. Song Rocket Music is currently affiliated with several hit songwriters, enjoying successes with song cuts by artists such as Rascl Flatts, Luke Bryan, Sarah Darling, Thompson Square, Canadian artist, Shane Yellowbird, Christian artist Guy Penrod, Eric Clapton, Carole King, Kenny Rogers, and Lady Antebellum. Through Song Rocket Music, Gregory is currently developing fresh, new, up and coming country artist, Ashlyn Grayce.
“Music is one of God’s great gifts. Just as God created something from nothing when he made the world, songwriters create something from nothing when they write songs, therefore I believe all songs are God inspired in some way”. “I am blessed by music and its creators”. — Dallas Gregory
About the Publisher Online Pitch Event
Have you ever thought: “Wow I think I have a really good song. If only I could get a legitimate publisher to listen?”
Through GSC’s affordable Publisher Online Pitch service you can have your song or songs heard by a reputable publisher from wherever in the world you live and without the expensive cost of travel.
One of the most important elements of this service is that you will be connecting with a publisher, creating a relationship with this publisher and learning the pitching process professional songwriters utilize every day.
Here are the details!
- This event is open to members and non-members.
- Member pricing is $30.00 per song and non-members $50.00. (members get priority booking)
- This event is limited to 30 participants or 30 songs.
- Once you purchase the P.O.P event you will receive a confirmation that will contain your step by step instructions for logging into the webcast.
- You will need to email your song in mp3 format along with your lyric to [email protected] the day before the event. (Please list your name and where you are from on the top of your lyric. GSC wants the publisher to connect with you.)
- Guitar vocals and keyboard vocals are acceptable. You do not have to have a full demo for this event.
- The publisher will only listen to the first verse and the chorus of your song.
- The publisher may or may not comment regarding your song. This event is not intended as a publisher evaluation service.
- This is a real publisher pitch opportunity. The publisher will either PASS on your song OR he may choose to keep your song for further consideration.
- You are encouraged to stay involved in the webinar while all songs are listened to and here is why.
- Out of respect for the other participants
- Should the publisher choose to comment, you may learn from what he has to say.
- If a publisher takes a song, you will want to connect with that songwriter and possibly co-write with that writer.