About Woody Bomar
President, Green Hills Music Group
Woody Bomar began his career at Combine Music, writing hits for artists like Conway Twitty, Jim Glaser and Loretta Lynn. He later became General Manager, but left Combine to start Little Big Town Music with partner Kerry O’Neil. After a 10-year run, including 15 #1s, they sold Little Big Town to Sony/ATV where Woody worked for 8 years as Sr. VP & GM of Creative Services. There he signed writer deals with Taylor Swift, Josh Turner, Blake Shelton, Eric Church, Dierks Bentley, Miranda Lambert and Rascal Flatts. In 2007 he returned to independent publishing, opening Green Hills Music Group. Green Hills now has cuts by such artists as George Strait, Rascal Flatts, Jake Owen, Bomshel, Luke Bryan and Hunter Hays.
Read more about Woody Bomar…
EVENT SOLD OUT!
About the Publisher Online Pitch Event
Have you ever thought: “Wow I think I have a really good song. If only I could get a legitimate publisher to listen?”
Through GSC’s affordable Publisher Online Pitch service you can have your song or songs heard by a reputable publisher from wherever in the world you live and without the expensive cost of travel.
One of the most important elements of this service is that you will be connecting with a publisher, creating a relationship with this publisher and learning the pitching process professional songwriters utilize every day.
Here are the details!
- This online music event is open to members of Global Songwriters Connection and non-members.
- Pricing is $30.00 per song pitch for members and$50.00 for non-members (Members get priority booking).
- Members can take advantage of the “Listen Only” option for only $20 before pitching a song.
- This event is limited to 30 song pitches.
- Once you purchase the POP event you will receive a confirmation that will contain your step by step instructions for logging into the webcast.
- If you purchase a song pitch, you will need to email your song in mp3 format along with your photo (jpg format only) and lyric (Microsoft Word format only) to [email protected] by 11am the day before the event. (Please list your name and where you are from on the top of your lyric. GSC wants the publisher to connect with you.)
- Guitar vocals and keyboard vocals are acceptable. You do not have to have a full song demo for this event.
- The publisher will only listen to the first verse and the chorus of your song.
- The publisher may or may not comment on your song. This event is not intended as a publisher evaluation service; although in most cases, the publisher will offer constructive advice.
- This is a real music publisher online pitch opportunity. The publisher will either PASS on your song OR he may choose to keep your song for further consideration.
- You are encouraged to stay involved in the webinar while all songs are listened to and here is why:
- Out of respect for the other participants.
- Should the music publisher choose to comment on a song, you will learn from what he has to say.
- If a publisher takes a song, you will want to connect with that songwriter and possibly co-write with that writer.