About Stacey Willbur
Owner – Stacey Willbur Music
With nearly 20 years in the business, Stacey has gained experiences at EMI Christian Music Publishing, EMI Music Publishing’s Country division under the direction of Gary Overton, and as Senior Creative Director for Brentwood/Benson-Capitol Music Publishing. She has worked with top Country songwriters including Tim Mensy, Craig Wayne Boyd, Brad Crisler, Kelly Lovelace & Jamie O’Neal as well as with some of the top Christian writers & artists such as Ben Glover, David Garcia, Chris Stevens, Kari Jobe, Chris Tomlin & Jamie Grace. Stacey brings a strong level of creativity, innovative thinking and relationships to the team.
About the Publisher Online Pitch Event
Have you ever thought: “Wow I think I have a really good song. If only I could get a legitimate publisher to listen?”
Through GSC’s affordable Publisher Online Pitch service you can have your song or songs heard by a reputable publisher from wherever in the world you live and without the expensive cost of travel.
One of the most important elements of this service is that you will be connecting with a publisher, creating a relationship with this publisher and learning the pitching process professional songwriters utilize every day.
Here are the details!
- This online music event is open to members of Global Songwriters Connection
- Members can take advantage of the “Listen Only” option for only $20 before pitching a song.
- This event is limited to 30 song pitches.
- Once you purchase the POP event you will receive a confirmation that will contain your step by step instructions for logging into the webcast.
- If you purchase a song pitch, you will need to email your song in mp3 format along with your photo (jpg format only) and lyric (Microsoft Word format only) to [email protected] by 11am the day before the event. (Please list your name and where you are from on the top of your lyric. GSC wants the publisher to connect with you.)
- Guitar vocals and keyboard vocals are acceptable. You do not have to have a full song demo for this event.
- The publisher will only listen to the first verse and the chorus of your song.
- The publisher may or may not comment on your song. This event is not intended as a publisher evaluation service; although in most cases, the publisher will offer constructive advice.
- This is a real music publisher online pitch opportunity. The publisher will either PASS on your song OR he may choose to keep your song for further consideration.
- You are encouraged to stay involved in the webinar while all songs are listened to and here is why:
- Out of respect for the other participants.
- Should the music publisher choose to comment on a song, you will learn from what he has to say.
- If a publisher takes a song, you will want to connect with that songwriter and possibly co-write with that writer.