About Jacee Badeaux
Creative Director – Big Yellow Dog
Jacee Badeaux has joined Big Yellow Dog Music as Creative Director. In this role he will assist the creative services team responsible for writer management and song plugging at the publishing company.
In 2011, Badeaux appeared on season 10 of American Idol, where he made it to the Top 40. He then attended Belmont University and interned at Big Yellow Dog Music before serving on the administrative staff at APA.
“As a growing publishing company, we always look for the brightest lights to bring to Big Yellow Dog and to our music community,” says Big Yellow Dog Music CEO Carla Wallace. “If you get a chance to meet this guy, you will see why he got a gig here. He can also make a really good gumbo.”
Sign Up For This Event
$30 per song GSC member
NEW Listen Only Option Available for Members for Only $20 (Note: Listen Only sales close at 7pm two days before the event.)
About the Publisher Online Pitch Event
Have you ever thought: “Wow I think I have a really good song. If only I could get a legitimate publisher to listen?”
Through GSC’s affordable Publisher Online Pitch service you can have your song or songs heard by a reputable publisher from wherever in the world you live and without the expensive cost of travel.
One of the most important elements of this service is that you will be connecting with a publisher, creating a relationship with this publisher and learning the pitching process professional songwriters utilize every day.
Here are the details!
- This is a member-only event.
- Members can take advantage of the “Listen Only” option for only $20 before pitching a song.
- This event is limited to 30 song pitches.
- Once you purchase the POP event you will receive a confirmation that will contain your step by step instructions for logging into the webcast.
- If you purchase a song pitch, you will need to email your song in mp3 format along with your photo (jpg format only) and lyric (Microsoft Word format only) to [email protected] 2 days before the event. (Please list your name and where you are from on the top of your lyric. GSC wants the publisher to connect with you.)
- Guitar vocals and keyboard vocals are acceptable. You do not have to have a full demo for this event.
- The publisher will only listen to the first verse and the chorus of your song.
- The publisher may or may not comment on your song. This event is not intended as a publisher evaluation service; although in most cases, the publisher will offer constructive advice.
- This is a real publisher pitch opportunity. The publisher will either PASS on your song OR he may choose to keep your song for further consideration.
- You are encouraged to stay involved in the webinar while all songs are listened to and here is why:
- Out of respect for the other participants.
- Should the publisher choose to comment on a song, you will learn from what he has to say.
- If a publisher takes a song, you will want to connect with that songwriter and possibly co-write with that writer.