About Greg Gallo
Creative Director – Reservoir-Media
In addition to being a husband and a father to a beautiful son, Greg Gallo is the Creative Director at Reservoir-Media. Prior to Reservoir-Media Greg was Creative Director of Big Deal Music working alongside Dale Bobo and Pete Robinson.
Gallo, a Raleigh, N.C. native, has also worked with Big Loud Shirt and Ash Street before becoming a partner at Revelry Music Group, and Gallo & Landers Music. President of Global Songwriters Connection, Sheree’ Spoltore’, has had the honor of watching Greg’s passion, purpose and expertise grow through the years and so looking forward to having him back as the featured publisher.
Sign Up For This Event
$30 per song GSC member
NEW Listen Only Option Available for Members for Only $20 (Note: Listen Only sales close at 7pm two days before the event.)
About the Publisher Online Pitch Event
Have you ever thought: “Wow I think I have a really good song. If only I could get a legitimate publisher to listen?”
Through GSC’s affordable Publisher Online Pitch service you can have your song or songs heard by a reputable publisher from wherever in the world you live and without the expensive cost of travel.
One of the most important elements of this service is that you will be connecting with a publisher, creating a relationship with this publisher and learning the pitching process professional songwriters utilize every day.
Here are the details!
- This is a member-only event.
- Members can take advantage of the “Listen Only” option for only $20 before pitching a song.
- This event is limited to 30 song pitches.
- Once you purchase the POP event you will receive a confirmation that will contain your step by step instructions for logging into the webcast.
- If you purchase a song pitch, you will need to email your song (in mp3 format only) along with your photo/bio (On same page in Microsoft Word format only) and lyric (Microsoft Word format only) to [email protected] by 48 hours before the event. (Please list your name and where you are from on the top of your lyric. GSC wants the publisher to connect with you.)
- Guitar vocals and keyboard vocals are acceptable. You do not have to have a full demo for this event.
- The publisher will only listen to the first verse and the chorus of your song.
- The publisher may or may not comment on your song. This event is not intended as a publisher evaluation service; although in most cases, the publisher will offer constructive advice.
- This is a real publisher pitch opportunity. The publisher will either PASS on your song OR he may choose to keep your song for further consideration.
- You are encouraged to stay involved in the webinar while all songs are listened to and here is why:
- Out of respect for the other participants.
- Should the publisher choose to comment on a song, you will learn from what he has to say.
- If a publisher takes a song, you will want to connect with that songwriter and possibly co-write with that writer.