$50 per song non-member
Christian Music P.O.P EVENT
Publisher Online Pitch with Chad Green
DATE: October 17th at 6:30pm CST
Sign Up Today!
About Chad Green, Creative Director at Daywind Publishing
Chad Green was elected as Nashville Membership Representative, of ASCAP by Senior Vice-President Connie Bradley. This began his rise as a Music Industry Executive on Music Row. Many of you met personally and one on one with Chad during his years at ASCAP and it is time to reconnect to him in his new position of Creative Director at Daywind Publishing. Chad then moved to become the Creative Director of the world’s largest Christian publishing company, Word Music Publishing. Chad is now at Daywind Music Publishing in the role of Creative Director and is the day to day decision maker for songs and singing songwriters. When American Songwriter Magazine asked Chad about his “bragging rights,” this was his response. “I am very proud to have worked early on with many of today’s biggest hit-making writers and writer/artists. I will not take credit for their successes. I will say it has been a pleasure to work with them along the way and look forward to many more.” Perhaps YOU will be next on Chad’s list. Get your Christian Song ready! This event is only $30.00 per song for members and $50.00 per song for non-members. Throughout this event you receive PRICELESS guidance, insight and information that will help position YOU with the information you need to succeed.
About the Publisher Online Pitch Event
Have you ever thought: “Wow I think I have a really good song. If only I could get a legitimate publisher to listen?”
Through GSC’s affordable Publisher Online Pitch service you can have your song or songs heard by a reputable publisher from wherever in the world you live and without the expensive cost of travel.
One of the most important elements of this service is that you will be connecting with a publisher, creating a relationship with this publisher and learning the pitching process professional songwriters utilize every day.
Here are the details!
- This event is open to members and non-members.
- Member pricing is $30.00 per song and non-members $50.00. (members get priority booking)
- This event is limited to 30 participants or 30 songs.
- Once you purchase the P.O.P event you will receive a confirmation that will contain your step by step instructions for logging into the webcast.
- You will need to email your song in mp3 format along with your lyric to [email protected] the day before the event. (Please list your name and where you are from on the top of your lyric. GSC wants the publisher to connect with you.)
- Guitar vocals and keyboard vocals are acceptable. You do not have to have a full demo for this event.
- The publisher will only listen to the first verse and the chorus of your song.
- The publisher may or may not comment regarding your song. This event is not intended as a publisher evaluation service.
- This is a real publisher pitch opportunity. The publisher will either PASS on your song OR he may choose to keep your song for further consideration.
- You are encouraged to stay involved in the webinar while all songs are listened to and here is why.
- Out of respect for the other participants
- Should the publisher choose to comment, you may learn from what he has to say.
- If a publisher takes a song, you will want to connect with that songwriter and possibly co-write with that writer.