$50 per song non-member
Publisher Online Pitch with Woody Bomar
President, Green Hills Music Group
DATE: January 23rd, 2014 at 6:30pm CST
Sign Up Today!
About Woody Bomar
Woody Bomar began his career at Combine Music, writing hits for artists like Conway Twitty, Jim Glaser and Loretta Lynn. He later became General Manager, but left Combine to start Little Big Town Music with partner Kerry O’Neil. After a 10-year run, including 15 #1s, they sold Little Big Town to Sony/ATV where Woody worked for 8 years as Sr. VP & GM of Creative Services. There he signed writer deals with Taylor Swift, Josh Turner, Blake Shelton, Eric Church, Dierks Bentley, Miranda Lambert and Rascal Flatts. In 2007 he returned to independent publishing, opening Green Hills Music Group. Green Hills now has cuts by such artists as George Strait, Rascal Flatts, Jake Owen, Bomshel, Luke Bryan and Hunter Hays.
About the Publisher Online Pitch Event
Have you ever thought: “Wow I think I have a really good song. If only I could get a legitimate publisher to listen?”
Through GSC’s affordable Publisher Online Pitch service you can have your song or songs heard by a reputable publisher from wherever in the world you live and without the expensive cost of travel.
One of the most important elements of this service is that you will be connecting with a publisher, creating a relationship with this publisher and learning the pitching process professional songwriters utilize every day.
Here are the details!
- This event is open to members and non-members.
- Member pricing is $30.00 per song and non-members $50.00. (members get priority booking)
- This event is limited to 30 participants or 30 songs.
- Once you purchase the P.O.P event you will receive a confirmation that will contain your step by step instructions for logging into the webcast.
- You will need to email your song in mp3 format along with your photo (jpg format only) and lyric (Microsoft Word format only) to [email protected] by 11am the day before the event. (Please list your name and where you are from on the top of your lyric. GSC wants the publisher to connect with you.)
- Guitar vocals and keyboard vocals are acceptable. You do not have to have a full demo for this event.
- The publisher will only listen to the first verse and the chorus of your song.
- The publisher may or may not comment regarding your song. This event is not intended as a publisher evaluation service.
- This is a real publisher pitch opportunity. The publisher will either PASS on your song OR he may choose to keep your song for further consideration.
- You are encouraged to stay involved in the webinar while all songs are listened to and here is why.
- Out of respect for the other participants.
- Should the publisher choose to comment, you may learn from what he has to say.
- If a publisher takes a song, you will want to connect with that songwriter and possibly co-write with that writer.