GSC was a proud sponsor and facilitator for the Frank Brown Songwriter Festival Song Contest!
The Frank Brown International Songwriters Festival Song Contest has ended. This contest was open to songwriters from many songwriter organizations with entrants from all over the world. However, as in most every other song contest in the U.S. it was GSC members who once again scored the top spots!
CONGRATULATIONS to the winners and the Honorable Mentions (songs that either had high scores, a high level of artistic merit or were considered to show exceptional promise)! Check out these talented songwriters and their songs!
Grand Prize Winner is Tedd Swormstedt, OH – “Change”
Tedd wins a $500.00 Cash Prize, a performance spot at the Frank Brown International Songwriters Festival along with accommodations, a 30-minute publisher meeting, mentoring meeting and song evaluations.
Second Place – Mitch Hammer, MD – “Straight to Loving You”
Third Place – Mike Rhodes, CO – “First Taste of Tennessee”
Top Ten Honorable Mentions!
- Patrick Dodge, NY – “One”
- Linda M. Moroziuk, ONTARIO – “Deep End”
- Tedd Swormstedt, OH – “Girl, I Wanna Be that Man”
- Bill DiLuigi, TN – “Outta My Hometown”
- Rachel Barrentine, TN – “Shame Off You”
- Carrie Cunningham Band, CA – “Fractions”
- Bobby Evans, MO – “Love In A Heart”
- Chad Hamilton, KY – “Dog Beers”
- Michael Rhodes, CO – “Before LA”
- Thalia Kalodimos, IL – “What Do We Know”
Hope to see you at the Frank Brown International Songwriters Festival November 7-17, 2019! Learn more at https://www.frankbrownsongwriters.com.