GSC 2014 Results Report
Our goal was to increase your visibility, opportunities, connections, income, influence, talents and faith in yourself.
Our GSC team trusts you will be as pleased as we are with the results we were able to facilitate for our valued members. Thank you for including us on your journey. We never take your membership for granted.
24 POP Events (Publisher Online Pitch Events)
- 720 songs played DIRECT to publishers.
- 97 in-person member/publisher meetings as a direct result of this GSC monthly online event. This number does not include 2nd and 3rd meetings and current ongoing publisher relationships! Yes! Several of our members have an ongoing working relationship with different publishers.
- 29 Pro Co-writes that were set up for GSC members after the publisher heard their songs the second time.
4 GSC FOCUS Events
- Resulted in 2 publishing deals.
- 5 ongoing member/publisher relationships.
- 4 songs from these events are currently being pitched to artists by the publishers that attended the events.
4 GSC PLAYS4U! Events – We play the “best songs” of the quarter, selected from POP Events, Song Evaluations, and Mentoring Sessions to a room full of publishers.
- 80 songs were played.
- 6 members had appointments with publishers.
- 38 songs were requested by the publishers.
- 1 booking contract.
Member highlights from 2014!
Feel Free to reach out to the members below and ask them personally about their experience with Global Songwriters Connection!
Doug Folkins, CANADA – signs publishing deal with Lynn Gann Music Enterprises while attending a GSC Focus Event. This deal is the result of a culmination of Doug’s efforts through the years and his usage of our services.
Danni Ri, ALABAMA – signs publishing deal with Dallas Gregory of Song Rocket Music. Dallas heard Danni Ri at our GSC Focus event and calls GSC on Monday and wants to sign her.
Jay Brehmer, WI – First CUT – Through GSC Opportunity Knocks Pitch Opportunity, and he received a SECOND cut through this same opportunity.
Sarah Spencer, TN – Gets a CUT – Through GSC Opportunity Knocks Pitch Opportunity
James Kocian, WI – CUTS in Major Nationwide Christian Project
97 in person/member Publisher Meetings!
Sasha Aaron – publisher meeting with Liz Morin, results in pro co-writing opportunity
Clayton Jones – publisher meeting with Devon DeVries of Big Yellow Dog
Laureen Smith – 3 in-person publisher meetings!
Ruben Estevez – publisher meeting Big Yellow Dog
Julie-Ann Morris – wins an in-person publisher meeting with Dallas Gregory.
Claire Ulanoff – publisher meeting with Matt Lindsey
Jayne Sachs – publisher meeting with Matt Lindsey
Justin Murray, OK – publisher meeting with Dallas Gregory
Scott Brantley, GA – publisher meeting with Jimmy Metts of Starstruck publishing after being heard through a GSC POP Event.
Kelley King, WY – publisher meeting with Bobby Rymer of Writer’s Den Music after the publisher heard him at a GSC POP Event.
Gene Ezell, TN – Gets his song picked up at a GSC POP Event. A week later the publisher from Centricity Music asks for an in person meeting and now he has a growing and working relationship with this publisher.
James Kocian, WI – Gets heard through our GSC POP Events and has had THREE (and counting) in person publisher meetings. One meeting with Sony Music and one with Daywind music and a request for two more meetings.
Lynn Wilbanks – publisher meeting with Matt Lindsey
- 8 Members received financial support through GSC and Music Cares to overcome extreme life challenging/medical situations. I am so thankful that Music Cares had never turned down anyone I have ever recommended. GSC is here to help you in any way that we can and or get you connected with someone who can. Please contribute to Music Cares if your finances allow.
- 24 Members got their FIRST CUTS through GSC Pitch Opportunities.
- 7 Members had their song placed on the popular show “Nashville”
- 6 Members were invited for private auditions for national talent shows such as The Voice, America’s Got Talent and American Idol
- 9 Artist/Writers were interviewed for their own article written on the Beaver Dam USA website
- 3 Private Showcases
All of this success was created by members that are taking advantage of our GSC services. Thank you for a GREAT year and for SHARING Global Songwriters Connection with your friends.